Wednesday 12 September 2012

Investing in you

Hey fellow Bloggers/sparks

So, you keep hearing all of the hype from us about SparkGate Fiber and Praxis Group etc. Now I hear you asking about our core operations.... SparkGate Hosting. So, we admit, as a company we sidetracked our core operations slightly and sidewinded our attention to the fiber side of us however in the midst of all of that, we still incremented, in slow progressions, new strategies and plans to further solidify SparkGate Hosting. My business partner, close friend and proud Chairman of the company messaged me on Saturday night at 11.20 through GTalk asking if i'm available for a chat. At that time of night I would normally say no however as I was awake and the fact that he never messages me at that time to chat... I thought it was going to be pretty important. With good and bad thoughts racing through my mind, I called through to him where he answered calm. Liam then dropped the bombshell of bombs on me. Liam informed me a secret he had been hiding from me due to the scale and how much he knew it would mean to me. i was shocked when Liam revealed a newly built 2.8 Million pound data center to me which was ready for completion. Yes, you and I both got that correctly. SparkGate Hosting is now a proud owner to a new data center. This means the most modern technology, up to date security protocols and latest software. I'm not going to reveal all of the best bits of this new development as that's yet to come. I was then informed that the company were to honor me with the responsibility of being the Chief Executive Officer of SparkGate Hosting. So yes, that means aswell as running the Corporation as a whole, I will also be directing SparkGate Hosting. This to me is a great progression. I took a personal Favourite to SparkGate Hosting a few years back when me and Liam first started it. We had took the company over from it's previous owners who had left us with a bit of work to do to gain customer trust which was dented from the previous owners. To me, SparkGate Hosting was the Spark of the company. The start of our big adventure which was full of wrong turns and decisions. That that doesn't kill you, can only make you stronger. the hosting company is what drove our own presence forward and we only just realized how true our own Mission statement was. 

So, my fellow Sparks. We are on this journey together. We will go places and will drive your presence forward. With more and more new developments coming in. It won't be long before we're in your house fixing your phone line. Or just helping you through the world of Web Hosting. 

I ask you all to join me on the 26th of October to raise a glass and toast to both ours and your future. We will keep you updated on our launch event. 

Thanks your reading guys! Be safe out there!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment